Licensed Certified Nursing Assistants are allowed by the NCIA Board for a waiver of some of classroom hours of the caregiver course. Students will take 46hours of class and skills to qualify to sit for the D& S caregiver licensing examination.
Certified Nursing Assistant
- Class & Skills: 46 Hours
Program Tuition: $350
- Textbook/Study Materials
- One Scrub Top
- Current Healthcare CPR Card
- First Aid Card
- TB test or Chest X-ray within 9 months
- CNA Bridge students must complete 26 E-Learning Hours and 20 Classroom hours/li>
- Complete and Submit the AZDPS fingerprint card application
- Complete Requirements For the Arizona Food Handlers Card
- Pass the Arizona State Final Exam through D&S Diversified Technology
Visit our Online Store to purchase what you might need for your requirements.