Licensed Certified Nursing Assistants are allowed by the NCIA Board for a waiver of 88 classroom hours of the caregiver course. Students will take 16hours of Medication management in the class and 6hrs of Distance learning to qualify to sit for the caregiver licensing examination.
Certified Nursing Assistant
- Class & Skills: 46 Hours
Program Tuition: $350
- Textbook/Study Materials
- One Scrub Top
- Current Healthcare CPR Card
- First Aid Card
- TB test or Chest X-ray within 9 months
- CNA Bridge students must complete 26 E-Learning Hours and 20 Classroom hours/li>
- Complete and Submit the AZDPS fingerprint card application
- Complete Requirements For the Arizona Food Handlers Card
- Pass the Arizona State Final Exam through D&S Diversified Technology
Visit our Online Store to purchase what you might need for your requirements.